White Pine Insurance Company offers our Florida agents an Artisan Contractor Program for specialty contractors such as carpenters, masons, plumbers, landscape gardeners, painters, electricians, etc. We offer General Liability Coverage for over 40 eligible contractor classifications. In addition to General Liability Coverage, we also offer optional coverages such as Property, Inland Marine, Crime, Commercial Automobile, and Commercial Umbrella.
To learn more, contact
White Pine Insurance Company today.
White Pine Insurance Company is a market for a wide variety of contracting classes, consisting mainly of the artisan types/specialty contractors:
- Applicant must have a minimum of three years’ experience in the type of operation to be covered and hold a valid contracting license for those classes requiring one (i.e., electrical, plumbing). Inactive or Paper Contractors are ineligible.
- Contractors who hold a Building, General, or Residential Contractor’s license are ineligible for coverage.
- Any applicant who subcontracts more than 30% of his/her work is ineligible. Certificates of Insurance must be obtained from all subcontractors, confirming insurance with minimum limits of 300/600/600. Uninsured or Underinsured subcontractors will be considered employees of the insured and assigned to the governing classification.
- Coverage may be written on a monoline General Liability basis or under a Package, combined with the Property, Crime, Inland Marine, and Automobile lines. Umbrella Coverage is also available under a separate policy.
- Acceptable 3-year loss runs are required and applicants must be in a stable financial position, with no prior personal or business-related bankruptcy.
Artisan Contractor Program coverage is available in all states shown in green.